Manager - Human Resources
The Human Resource Manager manages day-to-day operations of the department including, but not limited to human resource generalist expertise and human resources development activities such as recruitment, risk management, organization development while ensuring regulatory, agency and program compliance. The manager will work closely with the director of human resources in developing, implementing and evaluating ongoing HR policies, programs, functions and activities and will support and provide back-up for all human resource functions.
This job position may have some work components that can be performed remotely. Remote work arrangements are not a right or entitlement of employment. They are discretionary and subject to demonstrated performance and operational needs. Approval may be rescinded at any time at the sole discretion of management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management or related Human Resources field; or a combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- HRCI and/or SHRM Certified Professional in Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources required.
- Two (2) years’ experience in supervisory/management capacity required.
- Prior payroll and benefits management experience preferred